- Julio, felices por siempre - Juan Manuel Solé (Uruguay)
- The clown's daughter - Pedro Diogenes (Brésil)
- Las cartas de Lucía - Brenda Vanegas (El Salvador)
- Hakuchu Munayta - Augusto Zegarra (Perou)
- Vergüenza - Miguel Salgado (Mexique)
- Home is Somewhere Else - Carlos Hagerman y Jorge Villalobos (Mexique)
The 40 Films in Progress jury is made up of:
Andrea Stavenhagen, Organising Team of Mestizo Lab (Mexico)
Hebe Tabachnik, Co-founder and Vice President of Lokro Productions, Inc. (Argentina)
Rémi Bonhomme, Artistic Director of the Marrakech International Film Festival (France)
The selected films will be eligible to receive prizes:
- The Films in Progress award is given by a jury appointed by the Ministry of Culture, the Lima Film Festival PUCP and Cinélatino Rencontres de Toulouse, within the framework of Cinema of Tomorrow.
- USD 4,000.00 (Four thousand and 00/100 US dollars) awarded to the project winner of the Films in Progress award by the Entity for the Management of Audiovisual Producers Rights - EGEDA Perú.
- DCP authoring as well as Blu-Ray and H264, and one year of cloud storage for the files of the final version of the winning work, by the Guarango Cinema and Video Association.
OFFICIAL FILMS IN PROGRESS JURY AWARD
HAKUCHU MUNAYTA by Augusto Zegarra
The official jury, which includes Andrea Stavenhagen, from the organizing team of Mestizo Lab (Mexico); Hebe Tabachnik, co-founder and vice president of Lokro Productions, Inc. (Argentina); Rémi Bonhomme, artistic director of the Marrakech International Film Festival (France), and Josué Mendez, artistic director of the Lima Film Festival PUCP, have unanimously decided to give the award to the Peruvian film Hakuchu Munayta, directed by Augusto Zegarra, and produced by Claudia Chávez and Paloma Iturriaga.
Hakuchu Munayta tells the story of a young indigenous man who is trying to prevent his language from disappearing. Fernando Valencia is a voice artist from Cusco, who dreams of dubbing El Rey León in Quechua. This quest to contact Disney, accompanied by his son Dylan, will allow him to evaluate his identity and commitment to his language and culture. Along the way, Fernando will question his role as a father and the cultural heritage he leaves behind for his little son.
Cine en Construcción is supported by the following institutions and companies :
Entity for the Management of Rights of Audiovisual Producers - EGEDA Peru. , Guarango Cinema and Video Association, Alianza Francesa, Makaco.
Centre National du Cinéma et de l'Image Animée (CNC), Région Occitanie, Conseil Départemental de la Haute-Garonne, Mairie de Toulouse, Activités Sociales de l'énergie (CCAS), Bureau des Tournages Toulouse: agence d'attractivité, La Cinéfondation, CINÉ +, Confédération Internationale des Cinémas d'Art et Essai (CICAE), Eaux Vives Productions, Europa Distribution, French Kiss - Saraband, Gaumont Wilson, Producers Network (Marché du Film-Festival de Cannes), Projeto Paradiso, Studio Mactari, TitraFilm